HELIXON cable, retractable 20 m fall arrester, for vertical use only
- High resistance polymer casing, complete with:
easy-to-remove window to access the internal mechanism and check it without having to open the entire body of the device.
- Galvanized steel cable diam. 4.5 mm complete with:
one FA 50 203 20 connector with fall indicator,
- Integrated brake system for impact force below 6 kN.
- Swivel joint hook and FA 50 101 17 connector for connection to the anchor point.
- Weight: 7.43 kg.
- Supplied complete with cord (FA 20 904 20) to accompany the rewinding of the cable.
Compliance: EN 360: 2002.
Strength> 12 kN.